The weekend will offer:
- camping on Friday and Saturday nights (Printer Boy campground at Turquoise Lake) for those who want to enjoy the great Colorado outdoors;
- potluck dinners at the campground;
- Saturday morning shabbat service at the restored Temple Israel, followed by an oneg;
- a Saturday evening meal to the less fortunate at St. George Episcopal Church (across from Temple Israel);
- Sunday cleanup at the Leadville Jewish Cemetery, with complimentary breakfast and lunch for all volunteers;
- other activities organized by B’nai B’rith’s Young Leadership Network.
The town of Leadville will also be hosting its BBQ and Brews Festival the same weekend, for additional activities and entertainment.
We hope to make this year a special celebration in recognition of 20 years of performing this mitzvah.
For volunteer opportunities (and we always need volunteers!) please either contact the B’nai B’rith office Admin@BnaiBrithDenver.org (303-393-7358) or president Bill Berger firstname.lastname@example.org (720-988-0754).